Google Search Engine’s Goal is simple – to give visitors the most relevant answers to their queries as quickly as possible. With this in mind, Google asks over 200 questions of each page before delivering the results.
Questions such as:
Do the searched words appear in the title of the website, the URL (website address), headings, copy of the website, image alt tags?
Gmail is a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient, and useful. And maybe even fun. Gmail has less spam, mobile access and gives you lots of space, so you never have to delete any of your messages. You can access it anywhere in the world, so it’s particularly great if you are travelling.
With Google Notebook, you can browse, clip, and organize information from across the web in a single online location that’s accessible from any computer. Planning a trip? Researching a product? Just add clippings to your notebook. You won’t ever have to leave your browser window. For more information go to:
Having worked with a large number of small business owners, one common mistake I see over and over again is the obscene amounts of money they throw away on advertising. Many of them believe the more money they spend, the more business it will bring. WRONG!!!
So what’s a new entrepreneur to do?
It’s simple!!! Write articles.
Writing articles is an excellent way for you to get free publicity. Getting an article published is free and some publications even pay for your contributions. The publicity you receive by having your article published in a newspaper, magazine or website can be worth thousands of dollars in equivalent advertising space. Well written articles yield better results than advertisements and earn you respect from customers, who see you as an expert in your field.
- 5 Considerations for Choosing a Web Hosting Provider
- 6 Basic WordPress Security Tips To Keep Your Website Safe From Hackers
- Five Daily Habits You Should Have As a Business Owner
- 8 Amazing Ways For SEO To Help Small Businesses
- How to Defend Your Business Website from Negative SEO
- How to Use Google Plus For Your Business
- How to Succeed in Business Blogging: 8 Important Tips
- 5 Questions to Consider Before Starting Your Business
- First Steps In Launching A Successful Marketing Campaign
- 8 Tips for Finding the Best Outsourcing Solution for your Business
- Social Media for Marketing
- 5 SEO Tasks Your Secretary or Assistant Can Do in Their Spare Time