Don’t rush into registering a domain name …
Take some time to get clear on the domain name(s) you want to register for your business.
1. Brainstorm potential domain names
2. Check if they are available for registration.
3. Sleep on it for a few days so you can be totally clear on the best domain name is for your business.
4. Register your favourite domain name(s)
For more information about domain names – check out Domain Names – All You Need to Know which answers questions such as:
- how many domain names to register
- what happens if you don’t register a domain name
- how much does a domain name cost
… and more