Tools and Apps That Save You Time and Money
As published on Humaneity Podcast
In this episode, we discuss tools and apps that save you time and money.
This week’s AGENDA:
- Review what we discussed last time
- Today’s topic – Tools and Apps that Save You Time and Money
- FAQ – Who owns my website after it’s created?
- Tools and downloadables
Topic to be discussed – Tools and apps that save you time and money
- Password manager (LastPass or 1 Password or Dashlane)
- Mailing software (GetResponse or Mailchimp or Active Campaign)
- SEO software (Plugins – Yoast or All in One SEO; Ubersuggest or AHRefs)
- Internet archive (Way back machine)
- Reverse image search (Tin Eye or images.google.com/)
- Duplicate content detection (com, duplichecker.com)
- Appointment booking ( vCita, Calendly, Bookly)
- Headline analyser (CoSchedule Headline Analyser – Sharethrough Headline Analyser)
Answer a question
Who owns my website after it’s created?
- Visual assets and design – brand, colours, images, graphics
What you don’t own
- Domain name – you have right to use it, but do not own it
- Web server – your hosting account
- Content Management System – Shopify or WordPress is owned by creators and licensed to you
- Tools such as plugins – owned by creators
If you have had someone create a website for you, ensure you get all the login details and find out if you can transfer the website to another hosting company if needed.
Check out some of the tools we discussed.