- Know your basic targets- your Break-even point (BEP) is the absolute first target.Most businesses I have worked with, have this made up number based on what they ‘think’ it is rather than what it actually is. This will scare most of you as most think it is much less than what it truly is, but without this as a minimum target, you will actually lose more money as you do not have the basic turn over target. Read more
Rapid advances in Google’s ranking algorithm and radical changes in the way consumers behave have made it increasingly difficult to talk about search engine optimisation (SEO) without specifically touching on local search.
But what is it about local SEO that has marketers and business operators so excited? Here are six key reasons that local SEO has become so important for businesses in Australia:
Local SEO Helps You Target More Relevant Traffic.
When a small company first gets started with in-house search engine optimisation, they’re bound to make more than a few rookie mistakes. One of these could be focusing on generating more traffic to the website without giving much thought to who these new site visitors are or what they’re after. There are many ways to address this potential problem when researching and selecting keywords to target. For locally focused (and especially bricks-and-mortar) businesses, optimising for local search is one of the most effective ways to ensure that the increased traffic correlates to their target customers.
- How to Bring Your Company Culture to Life on Social Media
- 5 Free And Simple Hacks For Boosting Your Rankings
- Is It Time for a Rebrand? 5 Signs That Point to Yes
- 8 Examples of Hidden Content Gems in Your Business
- Top 5 Simple Changes to Improve SEO with Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Impact of COVID-19 on SEO and Organic Traffic
- 10 SEO Marketing Trends in 2020 You Should Know About
- 8 of the Best Website Design Trends to Inspire You in 2020
- 10 Best WYSIWYG Website Builders for Small Business in 2020
- 5 Tips for a Better Website Footer Design
- Why WordPress Is the Best Website Design Tool for Beginners
- Search Engine Optimisation on Google is All About Answers