Buy stock, store it, pick it, pack it, ship it.
Managing inventory is a big commitment when you’re running an online business. But there are actually many business ideas you can start that let you focus less on the logistics associated with inventory and more on your business.
These low-investment, no-inventory online businesses make a great entry point for beginners or anyone with a busy schedule, giving you a hands-on education in entrepreneurship at a fraction of the cost.
You still need to come up with a solid idea, build a brand, do marketing, and provide customer service. But you won’t have to keep a stack of products in your living room or ship every order yourself, making them excellent home businesses to start. Here are some low-investment business ideas that let you make money without investing a lot upfront, while freeing you from the demands of inventory management.
- 8 Examples of Hidden Content Gems in Your Business
- Top 5 Simple Changes to Improve SEO with Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Impact of COVID-19 on SEO and Organic Traffic
- 10 SEO Marketing Trends in 2020 You Should Know About
- 8 of the Best Website Design Trends to Inspire You in 2020
- 10 Best WYSIWYG Website Builders for Small Business in 2020
- 5 Tips for a Better Website Footer Design
- Why WordPress Is the Best Website Design Tool for Beginners
- Search Engine Optimisation on Google is All About Answers
- SEO 101: How to Get Found Online in 5 Easy Steps
- Website Launch Checklist – All You Need To Do
- 6 Ways to Boost Your International SEO Results