For the average hard-working person, taking the work home has become a crucial job requirement. That’s why many homeowners have decided to create their own home offices where they can completely focus on their work and run their business successfully. In order to help you follow in their footsteps and build your dream home office, we have singled out our top décor trends that will inspire the entrepreneur in you. Let’s take a look.
- Know your basic targets- your Break-even point (BEP) is the absolute first target.Most businesses I have worked with, have this made up number based on what they ‘think’ it is rather than what it actually is. This will scare most of you as most think it is much less than what it truly is, but without this as a minimum target, you will actually lose more money as you do not have the basic turn over target. Read more
Creating a lasting bond between a brand and its customers is important for business but, regrettably, it’s the most daunting task that any brand faces in the modern business setup. The modern customer is more enlightened in terms of the quality of products as well as the before & after sale services to expect from a brand. Companies are resulting to mobile apps and websites to improve their users’ experience online as well as high-quality products to appeal to offline shoppers. In this article, we will delve deeper into this topic and give you the five main ways of improving customer loyalty through user experience.
We are living in an era where customers judge brands by how technologically advanced they are. The modern client is more comfortable with brands which have invested in functional websites, through which he/she can browse through products’ list, ask questions, get real-time & satisfactory answers, and most importantly, make purchases from the comfort of his/her living rooms. Today, a brand can make its customers more loyal by improving its website’s loading page and minimizing its requirements for new subscribers or shoppers. If, for example, a new customer is able to subscribe to a service with just a single click from the brand’s website, there is a high chance that he/she will become loyal sooner than later. If, upon subscribing to a brand, he/she is able to order for products/services fast and securely, he/she is likely to convince people around him/her to subscribe as well. This form of networking and brand building has never been experienced before.
6 Businesses You Can Run from Self Storage Units If you’re running a small business from home successfully, chances are that even though you’ve chosen a dedicated space just for work, the work has taken over the whole house nonetheless. Although you try to keep your business operations enclosed in a certain area, it somehow […]
- 10 Ways To Fix Common Website Accessibility Issues
- Home Office Dilemma: Elevating Your Remote Work Setup
- Why 5G Is the Future of Mobile
- How to Make Your Employer Brand Shine on Instagram
- How to Boost Communication While Working Remotely
- How to Bring Your Company Culture to Life on Social Media
- 5 Free And Simple Hacks For Boosting Your Rankings
- Is It Time for a Rebrand? 5 Signs That Point to Yes
- 8 Examples of Hidden Content Gems in Your Business
- Top 5 Simple Changes to Improve SEO with Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Impact of COVID-19 on SEO and Organic Traffic
- 10 SEO Marketing Trends in 2020 You Should Know About